This volume discusses prime topics relevant to the practice of short -term psychiatric occupational therapy.
Table of Contents
- Short-Term Psychiatric Treatment: How Will Occupational Therapy Adapt?
- Changing Role Expectations of Psychiatric Occupational Therapists
- Short-Term Assessment: The Need and a Response
- The Use of groups in Short-Term Psychiatric Settings
- Occupational Therapy for chronic Pain: A Clinical Application of the Model of Human Occupation
- Short-Term Hospital Treatment of the Acute Schizophrenic Episode
- Theoretical Issues in Short-Term Treatment
- A Psychiatrist’s Experience with Occupational Therapy in a Short-Term General Hospital Unit