OBM in Multiple Business Environments
New Applications for Organizational Behavior Management
- This format is currently out of stock.
Experts discuss the exciting results of several major studies involving the implementation of organizational behavior management principles in a variety of business and industrial settings. They explore the considerations relevant to the implementation and effectiveness of programs of systematic behavior management as well as the general implications of behavior management and the relation of this approach to other alternatives. Each readable chapter illustrates how human work behavior can be understood and influenced through the application of behavior management strategies--the cleaning activities of various housekeeping personnel in a large, urban hotel are improved through a combined performance feedback and token economy intervention; the client contacts of real estate sales persons are increased with a self-reporting, token-reinforcement project; the efficiency of workers in furniture manufacturing plant is enhanced with the use of feedback and feedback-plus-praise strategies.
Table of Contents
Contents The Scientific and Methodological Basis of a Systematic Approach to Human Behavior Management
- Behavior Management in the Public Accommodations Industry: A Three-Project Demonstration
- Behavior Management of Client Contacts in a Real Estate Brokerage: Getting Agents to Sell More
- Behavior Management in a Factory Setting: Increasing Work Efficiency
- Systematic Behavior Management: General Program Considerations