This will be a comprehensive multi-contributed reference work, with the Editors being highly regarded alternative fuels experts from India and Switzerland. There will be a strong orientation toward production of biofuels covering such topics as biodiesel from renewable sources, biofuels from biomass, vegetable based feedstocks from biofuel production, global demand for biofuels and economic aspects of biofuel production.
- Book covers the latest advances in all product areas relative to biofuels.
- Discusses coverage of public opinion related to biofuels.
- Chapters will be authored by world class researchers and practitioners in various aspects of biofuels.
- Provides good comprehensive coverage of biofuels for algae.
- Presents extensive discussion of future prospects in biofuels.
Table of Contents
An Overview of Biofuels. Production of Biofuels. Biofuels from Algae. Future Perspectives of Biofuels.
R. S. Singh is a professor in the Department of Biotechnology at Punjabi University, Patiala, India. Ashok Pandey is a professor and the head of the Centre for Biofuels and Biotechnology Division at the CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Trivandrum, India. Edgard Gnansounou is a professor in the Laboratory of Energy Systems at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne, Switzerland.